- Assisting clients on M&A transactions, structuring and restructuring operations
- Drafting legal and regulatory documents
- Assisting on Luxembourg Corporate Law matters
- Master's degree in Law and Bar admittance
- At least 3 years experience in a Luxembourgish law firm
- Fluency in English is mandatory - French or German is an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactivity and confidence
Our client, a prestigious Law Firm, is looking for a Corporate Associate to join their team.