The Business Analyst KYC performs a crucial role in ensuring that the organisation is compliant with regulation and policies in an efficient manner by supporting the delivery of initiatives and solutions. He/she performs his/her activities in support of a sponsor and in close collaboration with other functions (Compliance, Operations, Sales…). By being involved during all phases of the end-to-end delivery lifecycle he/she ensures the ultimate value creation of the initiative.
Main responsibilities of the Business Analyst KYC:
- Gathers and understands the pain points and needs of a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and gains extensive expertise on the subject at hand;
- Works in close collaboration with the Compliance, Operations, Sales and IT and supports the definition of the business required, the detailed processes and the conceptual architecture;
- Involves external and/or internal end-users to identify, confirm and validate the needs and pain points;
- Consolidates the different needs and input and ensures the validation thereof with the concerned stakeholders;
- Translates the consolidated needs into a Product Roadmap and/or Features, applying the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) concept throughout;
- Defines the business case and prepares the related administration, including the management of the different project portfolio management tools;
- Defines the acceptance criteria of Features, in collaboration with the concerned stakeholders and Product Owner;
- Aligns with the different support functions (Legal, Compliance, Risk, Global Security…) to ensure that the proposed solution complies with their expectations;
- Assists the sponsor with preparing the reporting for the difference governance bodies;
- Works in close collaboration with the Squad Product Owner and development team during the refinement of Features to ensure they consistently have all necessary information to correctly prepare the Features for development;
- Is available to provide timely clarification to the Squad during development;
- Ensures that the scope of the defined Features is respected during the refinement and delivery of the Features;
- Facilitates and leads discussions between the different stakeholders and prepares the meeting minutes;
- Takes timely and appropriate action in case the proposed solution requires review due to conceptual or technical constraints identified;
- Provides support during business and user testing.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a Master's degree;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You have a sound functional knowledge of IT and related concepts;
- You have process management/BPM skills;
- You have strong data analysis skills;
- You have a hands-on experience with the agile methodology;
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- You have experience with rapid prototyping techniques and tools (Axure, Balsamiq…) (plus);
- You have knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Agile Central…) (plus);
- You have knowledge reporting tools and/or techniques (Business Objects, Adobe Analytics, SQL…) (plus);
- You have proven experience with KYC/AML projects and/or processes;
- You have experience with digital transformation projects in a client-facing environment;
- You are able to lead meetings;
- You are able to perform a cost/benefit analysis and to define a business case;
- You have sound knowledge of financial services (plus).
Our client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a temporary contract.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.