For one of our client active in the consultancy sector , we are looking for a Customer Succes Associate.
- Coordination and logistics: Coordinate the implementation of complex products and services for instructor led training sessions in the classroom as well as virtual training initiatives, and additional technology solutions, thoroughly supporting the client from kickoff to project closeout
- Scheduling of workshop
- Tailor and send client communications
- Prepare, setup and support users on our eLearning platform
- Set-up and report on participant assessments and reinforcement tools
- Summarize customer feedback and facilitator reports to monitor potential opportunities/issues
- Teamwork: Leverage collaborative relationships with cross functional departments to ensure a client-focused integrated delivery of products and services, while simultaneously balancing business constraints and monitoring budget implications.
- Provide coverage and support to other team members if needed
- Maintaining responsible follow-through.
- As your skills develop, train and mentor new team members,
- Continuously sharing best practices and displaying operational expertise with domestic and global peers. This includes cross-training new hires from various departments.
- Participate in recruitment process, contribute to vendor meetings, and collaboratively consult with colleagues regarding BOH enhancements.
- Risk Management & Process Improvement: Anticipate, assess, and manage unforeseen operational risks associated with business objectives and assigned activities.
- Notifying appropriate personnel when the success of implementation may be compromised.
- Identify, develop, and implement ways to conduct standard operating procedures more effectively and economically, conducive to increasing sustainable operational efficiency, in collaboration with various cross-functional team members.
- Support Sales to advance new business with existing client relationships
- Office Management tasks (placing order, booking travel, welcome customers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Dutch, French or other European language is an asset but not a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Good Understanding of CRM (Salesforce), and other operational systems (SharePoint, NetSuite/Microsoft Project, Adobe or InDesign) a plus
- First relevant experience in a commercial function
Our client is located in Zaventem & offers you :
- A permanent contract