The department is a new organization set-up as from July 2020 aiming at integrating the facility, procurement and payment activities of the Bank.
The mission of the team “Budget Management & Permanent Control” within the department is to provide and manage a framework in close collaboration with the management and the collaborators allowing them:
- On the one hand, to keep the risks in the processes under their responsibility under control and to ensure compliance with the regulations;
- On the other hand, thanks to an adequate financial monitoring, to manage their activity as a good father as well as to achieve together the strategic objectives of the Bank.
This also means ensuring the set-up of necessary corrective actions.
- Set-up a Permanent Control Community within the department (with the purpose to improve the communication on Risk topics and increase the Risk awareness) and ensure the co-animation of it.
- Develop a training on Fraud aspects in line with Bank/Group guidelines.
- Support the review of the Control Plans in the context of the Bank Global Control Program: from the check of the links between Risks & Controls with the Domains to the communication of the requested information to the Bank Central Team;
- Control Fiches: Back-up for Quality controls on Control Fiches.
- Prepare the PowerPoint supporting document for the Permanent Control Committees;
- Review the Control Dashboard and ensure the communication within the department;
- Review & Provide the Permanent Control KPI.
- Monitor the OPC notes at Group / Risk ORC level and identify the changes for the department;
- Review the existing OPC notes and when required update them;
- Install a follow-up of Procedures in collaboration with another team.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree;
- You have at least a couple of years of relevant experience;
- You have a mastery of the concepts of Operational Risk and Permanent Control;
- You have very good communication skills (written & spoken) ;
- You have a technical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote);
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and a very good passive knowledge of English;
- You are customer oriented;
- You are risk minded;
- You are organized, structured, meticulous, analytical with particular attention to rules and compliance;
- You are able to adapt to different interlocutors and popularize specialized subject matter;
- You are autonomous within a defined framework by taking the necessary initiatives to achieve the objectives (proactivity).
Our client is active in the banking sector.
This project is possible on a freelance basis