You want challenges, opportunities to develop a broad range of competences and work on diverse projects in the company. We are looking for talented “why not”, “make it happen” and “can do” people and offer you the opportunity to be part of our exciting transformation journey.
You will be working on a set of IT procurement projects and drive interactions with IT stakeholders and suppliers. You will report to the IT domain lead and be part of a team of experts. You will receive academic and on the job coaching.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the company transformation through the involvement in various IT sourcing projects.
- Team up with IT stakeholders in order to understand their vision and strategy and anticipate their needs to make value proposals. Develop and maintain intimacy with IT stakeholders through formal & informal relationship management.
- Contribute to the definition of the best purchasing strategies in close relationship with domain lead and IT stakeholders.
- Run vendor selection projects and support domain lead on more complex projects based on our sourcing methodology: analyse needs, define vendors set, prepare tender documents based on our templates, build evaluation matrix, evaluate proposals, conduct contractual and commercial negotiations, formalize contract. Set up and drive multifunctional sourcing project team.
- Run IT vendors’ performance evaluation and relationship management. Organize and drive meetings with IT stakeholders and our vendors.
- Manage contracts and monitor contracts execution together with business stakeholder. Monitor suppliers’ market, business trends and anticipate changes.
- Good understanding of legal terms when it comes to software agreements (on premises or SaaS), IT projects, IT outsourcing and IT managed services contracting.
- Work together with peers both locally and with the Group Procurement community as a team, share best practices, lessons learnt.
- Contribute to Procurement transformation through active participation in transversal initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in procurement and sourcing IT services, IT projects and software is a MUST. Good understanding of IT key notions and at ease with technology matters.
- Mastering sourcing methodology and autonomous in driving a sourcing event
- Good contractual knowledge
- Team player
- Out of the box thinking, ability to drive change
- Excellent communication & relational skills
- Good analytical skills, finance affinity is a plus
- Results driven, agile, pragmatic
- French and/or Dutch fluent, English fluent
- This is a full time perm role
- A nice reward for your hard work
- An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
- The benefits of working at an insurance company
- From group to hospitalisation insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
- A job that respects your personal life and dreams
- With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!