- You develop & implement differentiating value propositions & customer journeys;
- You ensure a consistent value proposition & you support commercial success via a marketing plan. For this you cooperate with product managers and value proposition managers, business intelligence and sales teams;
- You define the marketing plan in cooperation with all stakeholders;
- You are responsible for rolling out the plan;
- You map customer requirements and monitor the competitive landscape.
- You have a Master's degree in Communication, Economics or Marketing;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You have Daily Banking and cards knowledge;
- You have Digital channels (daily banking) knowledge;
- You have proven experience in project management & the implementation of communication strategies within the financial industry;
- You have a strong expertise in MS Office;
- You have writing & editing skills;
- You have a very good knowledge of communication techniques & tools;
- You have a strong organizational insight;
- You are able to see the overall picture (helicopter view) - strategic thinking;
- You are a strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented;
- You have commercial awareness and are customer-oriented. You also have affinity with upscale clients.
Our client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a temporary contract.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.