The team is responsible for the management of contracts for the electronic channels.
Our main task : processing applications for electronic banking and file transfer within the set standards and with an eye for quality.
The job concerns an administrative function in which the critical skills will be challenged
A job in which the candidate can work autonomously but also in a team.
The employee will have frequent contacts with internal counterparties.
- To retrieve information and collect data;
- To conduct analyses and produce reports;
- To propose solutions for the problems addressed;
- Have frequent contacts with agents and internal services;
- To participate in all meetings concerning this mission;
- To make (technical, managerial) presentations related to this mission.
- You have a Bachelor/Master (preferably in Economics);
- You have a first experience (plus);
- You have a good knowledge of the financial sector;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You have attention to detail;
- You can work autonomously;
- You have a critical mindset.
Our client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.