As Financial Risk Professional (Modelling) you will:
- support the analysis of the profitability and risk of the insurance portfolio by creating and maintaining the cash flow models and their assumptions used for all valuation exercises (Embedded Value, Economic Capital, Value of New Business);
- provide clear and powerful insights into results obtained from the models, and more importantly, support senior management in understanding and mitigating the modelling risk underlying the obtained results;
- support the reporting team during peak periods, by contributing to the valuation or supporting in the review of obtained results;
- provide accurate documentation on new developments, and maintain existing documentation packages;
- actively participate in technical committees that treat modelling of Insurance Liabilities and Life Underwriting Risks.
- A university degree (graduate or post-graduate) in a quantitative subject (e.g. actuarial, mathematics, physics, engineering, economics);
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in risk management;
- A thorough command and understanding of the different types of life insurance products;
- Experience with actuarial modelling software, knowledge of AFM is a plus;
- An excellent command of English and Dutch and/or French.
Our client offers a permanent contract and an attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.