- Responsible for providing clients with technical advice, with minimal review by the partner ;
- In charge of managing your own cases and transactions, from the beginning to the end ;
- Dealing with you own financial responsibilities such as billing and time recording ;
- In charge of coaching junior members and trainees.
- University Law degree and admission to the Luxembourgish Bar ;
- 5-8 years experience in a similar role in an international law firm ;
- Excellent knowledge of the UCITS sector ;
- Fluent in English and French, other languages being considered as assets ;
- Being open to change, with strong academical and communication skills.
Our client, an international law firm, is offering a challenging working environment.