Veuillez noter que ce descriptif de poste n'est disponible qu'en anglais.
- Doing research and trainings related to financial crime, anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing rules;
- Detecting and detering high-risk transactions;
- In charge of the review, identification and interpretation of regulatory and legislative requirements concerning administrative, customer service and compliance processes;
- Liaising with business partners and departments in order to implement policies and procedures, educational materials and training sessions to maximize compliance and minimize risk;
- Dealing with some periodic evaluations to control the effectiveness of the existing processes.
- Master's degree in Economics or law;
- From 7 to 10 years experience in a same position within the asset management or financial services industry;
- Strong knowledges in regulatory requirement specific to EU AML Directive and Luxembourg financial services industry;
- High level of accountability, stong solving and analytical skills, team player;
- Fluency in English, French would be considered as an asset.
Our client is a renowned actor on the Luxembourg market, which offers a great opportunity in the compliance field.