Veuillez noter que ce descriptif de fonctions n'est disponible qu'en Anglais
- Responsible for analysing files regarding Luxembourgish AML/CTF regulations ;
- In charge of doing due diligence for both clients and investors ;
- Dealing with assisting the management with the writing of reports for internal parties and authorities ;
- Responsible for monitoring blacklist and report suspicious cases ;
- In charge of liaising with the client service delivery managers and other teams.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar ;
- At least 3 years experience in the finance sector, dealing with AML/KYC aspects ;
- Fluent in English, French and German (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge in AML/KYC, with skills in FATCA/CRS and Private Equity/Real Estate ;
- Being proactive, customer-oriented, accurate.
Our client, a renowned company located in the city center, is offering a permanent contract in an international and dynamic environment.