- In charge of assisting with the scheduling of all board meetings ;
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of the agendas and the processing of capital increases/decreases and other changes for the Group's subsidiaries ;
- Responsible for completing the approval process of the financial accounts ;
- Dealing with developing key external relationships with third party administrators ;
- In charge of assisting with monitoring of legislative, regulatory and governance developments that may impact the Group.
- Master in Law or any other relevant field ;
- At least 5 years of company administration experience in Luxembourg ;
- Be fluent in English and French ;
- Excellent writing and drafting skills.
Our client is a holding company which offers a permanent contract for a Company Administration position.