- In charge of implementing a framework following the internal policy and risk strategy ;
- Dealing with the control and the monitoring of the regulated activites processes ;
- Responsible for providing support, guidelines and training material ;
- Working with other teams such as compliance and risk to ensure that monitoring is in line with the company policy.
- Degree in a relevant sector ;
- At least 5 years experience in risk, compliance or audit in the asset management industry ;
- Fluent in English ;
- Strong knowledge in fund industry (MiFID II, UCITS, AIFM, AML) ;
- Being able to pay attention to details, team player.
Our client, a renowned asset management company, is offering a permanent contract in an international environment.