Axis Group values your privacy and wants to process your personal data in a legal, correct and transparent manner. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we process about you as a natural person and what the purposes are. It also explains what rights you have to guarantee and possibly improve your privacy.
1. Who are we?
Your data are processed by Axis Group, which includes the following companies:
Axis NV with registered office at Bourlastraat 3, 2000 Antwerp, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0458 028 951.
Axis Project Management NV with registered office at Bourlastraat 3, 2000 Antwerp, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0886 871 790.
Axis Group NV, having its registered office at Bourlastraat 3, 2000 Antwerp, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0878 353 410.
Axis Career BV, having its registered office at Karspeldreef 8, 1101 CJ Amsterdam Zuidoost, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 34215297
Axis (Luxembourg) SARL with registered office at 49, Boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, registered in the RCS under number ONN 2006 2422 581
Axis Projects SARL with registered office at 49, Boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, registered in the RCS under number ONN 2001 2402 628.
These companies are Responsible for the processing of your personal data and declare that, as Responsible for the Processing, they comply with national privacy laws and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation as from its entry into force.
If you have any further questions and/or would like more information, you can always contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Which personal data do we collect?
In general, we only collect your professional contact details, in this case the information you provide to us.
A. Data that we collect directly:
- Your contact details: surname, first name, gender, language, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, position
- Your company details: company name, company address, company number, bank account number, VAT number
B. Public data and data we collect indirectly:
- Data that are submitted to a publication obligation or data that you have made public yourself, such as information on your website, ... It may also be public data because, for instance they have appeared in the press.
- Information on, for example, the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises, Graydon or Companyweb.
- Publicly accessible data that we find about you. We assume that we may also retain this personal data since you have made it publicly accessible (e.g. on professional social networks such as Linkedin).
C. What you tell us can be processed:
If you contact us by telephone, our reception or staff member can note your first name and name and your telephone number to inform your Axis contact person of your call and pass on your message.
3. Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data will be used, as described below, for the following purposes:
A. Contacts with Axis Group clients:
We collect your data (under point 2A) which is necessary for the agreement you make with us and for our contractual relationship within the context of a.o:
- providing temporary employees
- providing employees/self-employed persons for certain projects
- a selection or recruitment assignment offering training and education courses
- offering consultancy, HR and legal advice
- offering assessments
The personal data collected is processed for administrative and accounting purposes. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this context, it is not possible to carry out the services for which you are contractually bound with us. We also use it to keep in touch with you.
B. Prospects and potential new contacts of Axis Group:
- If you give us a business card, we will store your professional contact details in our database, as well as any publicly available information we find about you. We invoke the legitimate interest here.
- If you send us an e-mail, or fill in a contact form on our website https://axis.eu, we will also include your contact details in our database. We also refer to the justified interest here.
- In the context of prospecting, we may store in our database publicly accessible data that we find about you. We invoke the legitimate interest here.
C. Contacts at suppliers of Axis Group:
We collect your data (under point 2A) that is necessary for the execution of the agreement and that allows easy communication, based on the necessity for the execution of the contractual relationship.
4. Who receives my personal data?
In principle, your personal data will not be passed on to other parties.
Axis Group processes these personal data in accordance with the purposes stated under point 3. Only those employees within our organisation who need your personal data in the performance of their duties will be able to consult them.
However, when organising events, we may pass on your personal data (such as surname and first name) to external parties who organise the events for purely organisational and security reasons.
We work together with a number of third parties who may also consult your personal data. These are the following recipients:
- Accountants & consultants in the context of fiscal support
- ICT service providers
5. How long will my personal data be stored?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 3. Of course, we will keep your personal data in accordance with any statutory time limits and any statute of limitations that may apply.
6. What rights can I exercise to ensure the protection of my personal data?
6.1 You can access your data
If you would like to see what personal data we process about you, you can do so by exercising your right of inspection. Axis Group will give you as complete an overview as possible of the personal data held about you. We can already confirm that no special categories of personal data are kept (such as race, ethnic origin, health data, data concerning sexual orientation, ...). You can obtain a copy of the personal data that is being collected.
6.2 You can have your data corrected
If there are changes in your personal data (such as name, address, e-mail address, ...), you can always have this corrected or completed.
6.3 You can have your data removed
If you believe that we are processing certain personal data on an unlawful basis, i.e. without having a correct purpose for doing so, you may request that your personal data be deleted.
6.4 You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted
If your data is incorrect and you have asked for it to be amended, or if you believe that we are processing your personal data on an unlawful basis, you can ask for it to be restricted. This means that we may only further process your personal data with your consent. We may continue to store your personal data, but may not use it for further processing without your consent, except in the context of legal proceedings, for the protection of natural or legal persons or for important reasons of public interest.
6.5 You may request to transfer your personal data directly to a third party
If you wish, you can ask us to transfer the data you have provided to us, to you or directly to a third party. However, the Regulation does provide for a number of restrictions on this right, so that it does not apply in all cases. This must of course be examined on a case-by-case basis.
6.6 You can sometimes refuse to have your data processed fully automatically
Some data processing and processes are fully automated without human intervention. However, we do not use this in relation to the processing of your personal data. Should this still be the case and if you disagree with such a fully automated process, you can object to this, so that your personal data will no longer be processed in this way.
6.7 You may withdraw your consent
If your personal data are processed on the basis of consent (see point 3), you can revoke this consent at any time. We will then have to delete your personal data.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com and clearly specify which right you wish to exercise.
In addition, we inform you that you may at any time lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that we are not complying with your rights as set out above:
The Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, rue de la Passe de la Vie Privée 35, 1000 Brussels, tel. +32 (0)2 274 48 00, fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dutch Personal Data Authority: OJ 93374, 2509AJ DEN HAAG, Tel 088 - 1805 250, Fax 070-8888 501, https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
L'autorité luxembourgeoise de contrôle: Commission nationale pour la protection des données, Service des plaintes, 1, avenue du Rock'n'Roll, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette, Tél. (+352) 26 10 60 -1, Fax (+352) 26 10 60 - 29, https://cnpd.public.lu.
7. Security and confidentiality
We have developed security measures that are technically and organisationally adapted to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, access by unauthorised persons or accidental notification to third parties of collected personal data as well as any other unauthorised processing of these data.
These measures include :
7.1 Technical measures
- Personal data on up-to-date servers in a secure data centre
- Daily secure backups
- Use of firewalls and VPNs
- Use of antispam filters and uo-to-date anti-virus software
- Use of access codes, usernames and passwords
- Regularly changing these codes and passwords
7.2 Organisational measures
- Specific persons have access
- Incident management procedure
- Policy towards employees & collaborators
- Training for employees & collaborators
- Confidentiality clauses
In the event that, under Axis Group's control, your personal data is nevertheless compromised by a breach of information security, Axis Group will take immediate action to identify the cause of such breach and take action through appropriate remedial measures. If necessary, Axis Group will also notify the Data Protection Authority of this incident in accordance with the applicable legislation.