Op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging ?
Heeft u specifieke expertise opgebouwd als manager of als senior medewerker? Bedrijven zoeken vaak iemand zoals u. Maar waar vind je de optimale nieuwe uitdaging om je onder te dompelen? Met andere woorden: welk bedrijf biedt u een dynamische rol aan waarin uw ervaring ten volle wordt benut?
Onze consultants zijn al meer dan 20 jaar gespecialiseerd in leidinggevende functies en kunnen u helpen om uw carrière in goede banen te leiden, zodat u met vertrouwen een nieuw avontuur kunt aangaan met een bedrijf waar u echt waarde toevoegt. Uw persoonlijke AXIS-consultant zal u ondersteunen en begeleiden om dit doel te bereiken.
Laste update 16/12/2020
Senior Non-Life Actuary
DE JOB DESCRIPTION IS ENKEL IN HET ENGELS BESCHIKBAAR
The jobholder will be involved in the following areas of work facing the team, under the direction and prioritisation of the Actuarial Reserving Team Lead.
- Carry out the quarterly process of reserving for the company covering business written within the Property & Casuality SBU.
- The function is charged with determining actuarial best estimates for claims provisions in line with actuarial standards and Group and statutory requirements.
- The jobholder is expected to pro-actively identify and execute actuarial analyses to determine best estimate reserves and get more insight in the development of the portfolio. This applies to the claim and the premium projection.
- The actuarial reserving process not only forms of booked reserves (and hence underpins its financial reporting), but is also fundamental in measuring the underwriting performance of the business.
- A main part of the responsibilities is the explanation of the results of the actuarial projection to the various stakeholders. This includes the CFO and the Management Board in general, the underwriters and claims handlers of the P&C SBU, and the Financial functions who will process the results further.
- Reports on the results, the underlying assumptions and potential different views have to be prepared and will be discussed in the reserving meetings.
- The jobholder is expected to be able to express his/her view clearly and convincingly.
In the near future the reserving process will have several important changes, like the implementation of the new IFRS17 regulation and a switch of the projection base from accident year to underwriting year.
The jobholder is expected to implement this and help to explain it to the stakeholders.
Next to the regular reserving process, the jobholder is also expected to perform separate analyses on request of the underwriters, claim handlers and/or the board. Typical subjects might include the performance of certain classes, unexpected movements in the earned premium or the impact of changes in the claim handling process.
Data quality and tooling
The jobholder will be required to assist in projects within the team for improvements in the IT infrastructure, data quality and tooling. This may include writing specifications, testing of the implementation, and maintenance of internally developed tooling.
Your profile :
- Actuarial qualification, or good progress made towards an actuarial qualification (being a certified actuary is a strong asset), or a similar strong mathematical base.
- Knowledge of standard reserving techniques.
- Use of analytical software desirable (e.g. SAS and SQL), the ability to program (Visual Basic for Excel) and knowledge of databases
- Numerate and analytical mind-set, good problem solver
- Communicative, self-motivated and pro-active
- Being able to organize and plan your work
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch & English
- Willingness to travel occasionally to Amstelveen
Project Manager / Business Analyst (Tax)
DE JOB OMSCHRIJVING IS ENKEL IN HET ENGELS BESCHIKBAAR
The Project Manager/Business Analyst will manage the Business / IT relationships and the related communication by providing support for finding solutions, collecting and analyzing relevant data in support of the implementation of the projects and facilitating the decisions of the business. He/she enables the realization of business changes/improvements by finalizing project descriptions, defining the final content, budget and timing and sets up business related User Acceptance Tests. PM/BA provides reporting of (interim) project status, progress and results to the Head of Product Tax Projects, prepare SteerCo and Management Committee documentation.
- Operational project management of Product Tax Projects
- Support change process in the business
- Build up internal expert knowledge in product tax issues
- Life insurance expertise and product tax know-how (esp. 2nd, 3rd and 4th pillar)
- Experience in Project management and Business analysis
- Knowledge on Life insurance products from a legal, tax and product management perspective
- Experience in (life) insurance or financial industry
Stuur mij een mail Bel mij op